The Hong Kong Deaf Sports Association (HKSAD) was established in 1984. We are affiliated to the International Committee of Sports for the Deaf (ICSD) and Asia Pacific Deaf Sports Confederation (APDSC). We are committed to the sports development for the hearing impaired in Hong Kong.
Our athletes participated in different kinds of major international sports competitions, such as the Asia-Pacific Deaf Games, the Deaflympics, etc.
The HKSAD has entitled and organized different types of promotion and development programmes and activities, aiming at to expand the sport of the hearing impaired people in Hong Kong.
The Sports Executive is required to assist the Executive Committee and the Director to:
- Assist Executive Committee to manage all activities of the HKSAD office, including supervision and management of clerical staff
- Prepare & submit annual budgets and providing regular reports on income and expenditure to the Executive Committee
- Promote development of the sport discipline and arrange media publicity
- Liaise with the LCSD and other bodies on funding and other relevant matters
- Organize and execute the programs approved by the Executive Committee of the HKSAD
- Assist in prepare and implement the Two to Four-year development Plan of the HKSAD.
- Attend meetings of the Executive Committee and provide administrative support
- Ensure tidy and orderly up keeping of all the HKSAD’s records and publications
- Ensure timely reporting and conscientious compliance with terms of the LCSD Subvention Agreement.
- Coordinate with overseas and local Sports Federations for arranging competitions.
- A Diploma from a registered post secondary college issued after the date of its registration/an accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution / a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good commend of written English and Chinese
This post is subvented by the LCSD
We offer 5-day work week, medical insurance scheme to the right candidate. For interested parties, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to : email@example.com on or before 23 April, 2021.
Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.