Senior Sports Executive
The Senior Sports Executive is required to assist and direct report to the Executive Committee and the Director for the followings:
- liaise with Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) and other bodies on funding and other relevant matters
- promote development of the sport discipline and arrange media publicity
- responsible for the finance of our association, as well as overseeing the other departments within the organization, such as marketing, public relations, accounting, ticket sales, advertising, sponsorship, and community relations
- ensure timely reporting and conscientious compliance with terms of LCSD Subvention Agreement
- prepare and submit annual budgets and providing regular reports on income and expenditure to the Executive Committee
- work on establishing long-term contacts and support within the communities
- attend meetings of the Executive Committee and provide administrative support and advice
- manage all matters of our association, including supervision and management of the staff and volunteers
- take charge of the accounting matters of the Schemes
1.Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a university
2. Language requirements of both Chinese and English:
i. Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE): Level 3 or
ii. Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE): Grade D or
iii. Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE): Grade E
3. Minimum 8 years solid experiences in organizing events, project management, media publicity, budgeting at management level
4. Good negotiation, communication, interpersonal and organization skill
5. Strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently, effective and under pressure
6. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
7. Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese word processing
8. Experience in charity organisation / fundraising is preferable
9. Experience in social work and disabled association is a plus
10. Project management and event management is a plus
11. Fluency in sign language is a plus
This post is subvented by the LCSD
Interested persons please send CV together with details on education and work experience, stating salary history and expected salary, and indicating your earliest availability by email ( email@example.com ) or post to the Recruitment Team, Room A6-C, 12/F, Block A, Hong Kong Industrial Centre, No. 489-491 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon no later than 31 May, 2023.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks from the closing date for application may assume that their applications are unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes.
Sport Organizer Helper -NSA
Job Advertisement post period: 8 – 31 May 2023
Position: Sport Organizer Helper
Salary: HK 11,925 per month
(This post is subvented by the LCSD)
(a) be a Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 18 or above; and
(b) possess good communication skills.
[Note: Possession of work experience in organising sport programmes will be an advantage.]
(a) To assist NSAs in organizing sports events/programmes;
(b) To support the administration of NSAs/SOs;
(c) To perform site/programme supervision at the venue; and
(d) To assist NSAs in other general duties.
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or equivalent; or Level 2 or equivalent or above in 5 subjects including English, Chinese in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination
- Able to read & write Chinese and English;
- Proficiency in computer applications and Chinese word processing (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
The conditioned working hours are 45 hours net per week (excluding meal breaks).
Appointed candidates may be required to perform shifts duties work irregular hours and overtime (including on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays). Actual working hours will be arranged by supervisors.
Contract of Employment:
1 April – 30 November 2023
Rest days, statutory holidays (or substituted holidays), annual leave, maternity/paternity leave, sickness allowance, where appropriate, will be granted in line with the provisions of the Employment Ordinance.
Interested parties, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 March, 2023.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.