Job Advertisement post period : 2 – 10 July, 2021
Position : Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant – undertake administrative and clerical duties in the office – maintain proper
filing – provide secretarial support to the team in the office
• Venues booking
• Prepare training course related documents – application form, attendance sheet, coach
agreement, activities report, SSMS report update
• Website update
• Facebook update
• News letter
• Order equipment for training related
• Prepare for Local Championship related documents and equipment
• Programme and activities
• Other duties assigned by superior
• Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese in Hong Kong
Certificate of Education Examination or equivalent; or Level 2 or equivalent or above in 5
subjects including English, Chinese in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Relevant work Experience will be preferable;
• Fluency in spoken Cantonese, General English and mandarin
• Able to read & write Chinese and English;
• Proficiency in computer applications and Chinese word processing (Word, Excel, Outlook &
Salary : HK$15,525 per month
This post is subvented by the LCSD.
Interested parties, please fill in the attached application slip and submit to the President on before 10
Position : Sport Organizer Trainee
Salary: HK 11,925 per month
(a) be a Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 18 or above; and
(b) possess good communication skills.
[Note: Possession of work experience in organising sport programmes will be an advantage.]
(a) To assist NSAs in organizing sports events/programmes;
(b) To support the administration of NSAs/SOs;
(c) To perform site/programme supervision at the venue; and
(d) To assist NSAs in other general duties.
The conditioned working hours are 45 hours net per week (excluding meal breaks).
Appointed candidates may be required to perform shifts duties work irregular hours and overtime (including on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays). Actual working hours will be arranged by supervisors.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidates will be appointed for about eleven months (contract period to 30/6/2022).
Rest days, statutory holidays (or substituted holidays), annual leave, maternity/paternity leave, sickness allowance, where appropriate, will be granted in line with the provisions of the Employment Ordinance.
Interested parties, please send your cv to email@example.com on or before 10 July, 2021.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.