(a) To assist NSAs in
organising sports events/programmes; (b) To support the administration
of NSAs/SOs; (c) To perform
site/programme supervision at the venue; and (d) To assist NSAs in
other general duties (a) be a Hong Kong
Permanent Resident aged 18 or above; and (b) possess good
communication skills. [Note: Possession of
work experience in organising sport Salary : HK$11,925 per
programmes will be an advantage.]
(a) To assist NSAs in organising sports events/programmes;
(b) To support the administration of NSAs/SOs;
(c) To perform site/programme supervision at the venue; and
(d) To assist NSAs in other general duties
(a) be a Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 18 or above; and
(b) possess good communication skills.
[Note: Possession of
work experience in organising sport
Salary : HK$11,925 per month
Administrative Assistant – undertake administrative and clerical duties in the office – maintain proper filing – provide secretarial support to the team in the office
· Venues booking
· Prepare training course related documents – application form, attendance sheet, coach agreement, activities report, SSMS report update
· Website update
· Facebook update
· News letter
· Order equipment for training related
· Prepare for Local Championship related documents and equipment
· Programme and activities
· Other duties assigned by superior
· Secondary 5 or above;
· 2 Year(s) Experience Required;
· Fluent Cantonese ; Fair Putonghua ; Fair English ;
· Able to read & write Chinese ;
· Able to read & write English ;
· Basic Computer Operation Knowledge
Salary : HK$15,525 per month
This post is subvented by the LCSD
Interested parties, please send email on or before 11 Sep 2020 with details CV to email@example.com.
The Sports Executive is required to assist the Executive Committee and the Director to:
- Assist Executive Committee to manage all activities of the HKSAD office, including supervision and management of clerical staff
- Prepare & submit annual budgets and providing regular reports on income and expenditure to the Executive Committee
- Promote development of the sport discipline and arrange media publicity
- Liaise with the LCSD and other bodies on funding and other relevant matters
- Organize and execute the programs approved by the Executive Committee of the HKSAD
- Assist in prepare and implement the Two to Four-year development Plan of the HKSAD.
- Attend meetings of the Executive Committee and provide administrative support
- Ensure tidy and orderly up keeping of all the HKSAD’s records and publications
- Ensure timely reporting and conscientious compliance with terms of the LCSD Subvention Agreement.
- Coordinate with overseas and local Sports Federations for arranging competitions.
- A Diploma from a registered post secondary college issued after the date of its registration/an accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution / a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good commend of written English and Chinese
This post is subvented by the LCSD
We offer 5-day work week, medical insurance scheme to the right candidate. For interested parties, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 June, 2020.
Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- 教練須向本會匯報工作情況、執行日常行政工作 (包括但不限於
截止申請日期 : 2020年5月31日